Copyright by hurilAin. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Another Mission On D&T


And again I did  it, leaving my blog ‘bersawang’..another masterpiece!!!well, greetings everybodyassalamualaikum chenta hatiku (mode:MERAPU), perindu Rasulullah s.a.w., pendamai agama Allah. Dah selawat? Dah bersyukur? O Allah!!! How much I miss to write but loss my words right now. This will be a short post written precisely, insyaAllah.


Here I tell what I did for few days once semester break started!!


Previous 10th May,
I’ve graduated from MARA College, it’s quite a nice feeling but not exactly wonderful. SOMETHING is missing in me, no emotional feeling when my friends are completely drown into sadness leaving KMKN, and me, just another typical thing cross my mind was, ‘I’m done here!! No time to waste, I leave as early as I can’.


Woottwoottis it KMKN leave me no marks, no sentimental values??
Am I fooled by my own emotions?? Naaaaait couldn’t be


SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG WITH ME!!!



14th May ^^,
That is my previous crap emotions, being heartless.
And right on this date, I really struck by a strong emotion.clueless to leave KMKN!!


Sorrow, sad, and speechless???haha


I am here in KMKN, on a mission of DAkWAH & TARBIYAHI’m happy, a glorious feeling bloomed when I was asked to be a part of the team handling the SPT students for the whole week. Never thought of coming back to KMKN, but I am the chosen one..hehe. Meeting with the juniors ~ there are too many of them, total of 448!!, my adrenaline come to rush. 

‘I need to do something even if it needs me to say a simple word but leave them marks. That the least I can do before i leave’.


As best as I can, I hardly try to make comfy situations, to be able to talk to them and being friendly ~ it is not so called hypocrite, just some part of me that keep hidden..ok lol..


19 May,
Today is my friend birthdaysanah helwah Amirah Noordin, may Allah grant you strength to stand on His track for the rest of your life . I miss every single thing about Vinayaka, V1, my roommates, kak Bijah & kak Dina, kak Mar, my usrahmates, my Miftahul Jannahand of course I miss everything when it comes to KMKN.


what I can conclude here, KMKN did leave marks in me..yet the sentimental value is instil right in my memories. I just need to look ahead for coming future, no more taking glance at my past.

RCMP!!Wait for us!!

p/s : short post la sangat=P

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment